Building a new business properly from day one is the cornerstone of future success. While there are many free and paid programs out there that aid with building your business, very few have any hard deliverables that you need to start and operate your business, and none have the comprehensive list of deliverables and resources that the Veterans Business Builder Program does. The VBBP provides you with the foundation for your business that can be built upon for decades to come. That kind of foundation cannot be achieved through a free program of coaching and advice, but the VBBP makes every effort to keep the cost as low as possible for Vetrepreneurs through financing options, investor sponsorships, scholarships and is working to become certified with the Veterans Administration’s Vocational Rehab program for the self-employment tract. Most businesses can be fully functional in as little as 90-DAYS! Included in the program are the following:
Phase 1: Establish a foundation, built on education and proven methodologies:
• Military terminology put into civilian business terms (For example, S1 Shop = Human Resources)
• 150 pages of educational content
• 17 Checklists
• 59 Legal business templates
• 62 worksheets
• Important questions to ask subcontractors and professionals
• 1,340 pages of supplemental educational information
• Hundreds of business resources, including Veteran specific resources
12 modules and 60 lessons consisting of:
• Module 1, Welcome!
• Module 2, Clarify Your Business
• Module 3, Create Your Company Identity
•Module 4, Research Your Industry
•Module 5, Identify Your Market
•Module 6, Location Selection and Design
•Module 7, Accounting and Taxes
•Module 8, Investing and Funding
•Module 9, Equipment Suppliers and Agreements
•Module 10, Marketing
•Module 11, Media
•Module 12, Team and Personnel
Phase 3: Create your unique business plan that is investor and SBA funding ready.
- It is a 12-month living and evolving plan.
- Milestones and metrics monitoring via QuickBooks
- Investor pitch deck
- 1-year of QuickBooks for accounting and payroll
Phase 4: Networking & In Person Business Development
- Elevator Pitch Perfection
- Video Testimonial creation
- Digital copy of Keynote and general sessions
- Group and individual photo opportunities
- Attendee directory
- “Why” video creation
- Unique Value Proposition (UVP) workshop
- Round table focus groups
- JV partnership activities
- Live interactive pitch activities
- Public presentation skill improvement activities
- Awards Gala
- Alumni benefits include
- Unlimited attendance to the day activities at our future works shops on land for 12 months.
- Discounts on the next generation workshops of business accelerator
- Webinars with Business leaders and experts
- You will be included in our newsletter and directory of business partners and program Alumni’s
- Basic listing within the Veteran Owned Business directory and addition to our Veterans Business Builder Alliance.
- Invitation to attend our annual New Year’s bash
At the VBBP we define our success by your success because we become an integral part of your company’s growth. Our dedication to veteran’s success and real deliverable for your business set us apart from all others within our industry and makes the VBBP the force multiplier to create and launch your business!